A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sianis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sianis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sianis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sianis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sianis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sianis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Sianis MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Sianis practice?
- Dr. George Sianis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sianis practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.