A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sibley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sibley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sibley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lewis Sibley MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George L. Sibley practice?
- Dr. George Sibley has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sibley practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.