Internist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
I would not recomend show details I would not recomend
Aug 30th, 2011

Very rude nursing staff, I have only had Kim. Did not listen to my concerns. In fact didn't listen at all. Only good tihng he did was refere to someone else.

Not Good Enough show details Not Good Enough
Dec 1st, 2010

One Nurse in particular...always RUDE! And Dr. Sibley...nice guy, but doesn't do enough back ground checking or palpation.Everyone needs to get off their computers and start paying attention to the patient.We are people...NOT JUST DOLLAR SIGNS!

May 29th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Sibley for years now, and am overly satisfied with the care and advice provided.

Jan 5th, 2009

missed diaoagonis if it were'nt for a mothers intution my son could of died I know of another person he missed diag. also surprised to see he is still practicing

poor diagnosis show details poor diagnosis
Jul 21st, 2008

This is the 2nd time Dr. Sibley has misdiagnosed me. It amazes me that he does not have more complaints against him. Maybe too many years as a doctor has ruined him and not made him better

TheAbsolute BEST!!! show details TheAbsolute BEST!!!
by scorpion22 on Jun 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sibley is the best doctor I have been to in many, many years. He is my primary doctor and has been for about 10 years. He always really listens and answers my questions. He never seems to be in a hurry. He is sympathetic to my situation and conditions. If I ever move out of state, I will fly back to Arizona to see him. Dr. Sibley is definitely a doctor for all the right reasons. He truly is a blessing.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com