A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Siegfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Siegfried is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Siegfried, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Siegfried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Area Native Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Earle Siegfried MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Siegfried practice?
- Dr. George Siegfried has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Siegfried practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Plastic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.