A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Silva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Silva practice?
Dr. George Silva practices Family Medicine near Mashpee, MA.
See Mashpee Family Physicians.