A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Rajan Simon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Simon practice?
- Dr. George Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. George Simon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, and Charleston Oncologists.