A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Rajan Simon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Simon practice?
- Dr. George Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. George Simon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, and Charleston Oncologists.