A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George R. Simon practice?
Dr. George Simon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Charleston, SC.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Pathologists.