Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He lies, better carry your medical records with you, when you go to another doctor. show details He lies, better carry your medical records with you, when you go to another doctor.
by Jane Doe on Jul 29th, 2015

I consider this Doctor dangerous. He almost cost me my life. The fact I survived was a miracle. I have met only one other doctor on the scale of crazy. He first comes across as friendly and caring. Make no mistake he is neither. He lies and lies, because it covers up his tracks. Why believe a patient, the doctor is always, right, my foot. , I had my medical records , when he lied two times at the ER and they believed him, until I had a big piece of evidence. I even told by him you know I have my records here, and carry them around with me, so that doctors will believe me, they call him and he lies. What kind of a doctor is this. A friend of mine was having a consult for the Social Security office and he works there. There job, is to assume you are lying and write down a 4 page report, for a visit that lasted 10 minutes, he keeps this experience quiet. He once told me, you know I already took your blood pressure, I did it without your knowledge, What, are you serious I thought to my self, now we can get blood pressure readings surprises, my foot, he is very good at lying, and if you are the patient, go anywhere else. Strange man. He will stop any long term med he is giving you suddenly, so plan on spending a lot of time in the Emergency Dept. I have worked in a teaching hospital here on medical floors and ICU, and I pray I never ever have one like him. . I passed out while driving on the expressway, 2 times, and suffered horribly at his hands. The white coat of silence is alive and well in Rochester, That is why he is still practicing. Doctors still don't believe patients, only the doctor, because they have no reason to lie, my foot., I find doctors lie all the time, first thing they learn in med school, protect yourself. I would give him all zeros, but this site won't let me.

by Judith H. on Apr 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sirotenko for over 10 years. He is the kindest, most effictive, and caring physician I have ever worked with. His practice is outside of my "network", but he is worth every extra penny that I have to pay to keep working with him as my PCP!

Poor show details Poor
by Bob Hendrick on Feb 15th, 2015

In a big hurry no compassion refuses to listen!

awesome dr & staff show details awesome dr & staff
by cindy on Feb 4th, 2015

this doctor is a great doctor, very helpful and considerate. The office staff and nurses are always so helpful, the staff is very professional, and considerate to the patients. I get nothing but respectful and friendly care from the receptionist, nurses and the doctors every time i go into the office.

Jan 12th, 2015

He is prompt..always & courteous ..very nice doctor

excellent MD show details excellent MD
Dec 17th, 2014

i am a registered nurse and worked with Dr. Sirotenko when he was a resident physician. he is the best, kind, knows his stuff and listens. staff members have always been nice. i would not go to anyone else.

Love my doctor. Dislike the receptionist show details Love my doctor. Dislike the receptionist
by Debbie thillman on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of this doctor for many years. My whole family loves him for a doctor. Over those years he has changed receptionists several times. Well his lastest is the most unfriendly person he's hired by far! She is rude. She has no personality. And because of this I am thinking of changing doctors. I believe her name is Nicole. I have never had trouble with the rest of his staff. But this girl is ridiculously rude with patients. I mean for god sakes girl, smile! She left a message on our machine about an up coming appt. my friend was here when I played it. She couldn't believe how miserable she sounded. If this is the kind of treatment towards patients Dr Sirotenko approves of. He's going to be losing plenty more patients. I know my husband and kids have had enough of her. Time to make a change doc!

Mar 24th, 2014

Felt very rushed in appts. Felt some of his staff were not professional in any way. Actually kind of a joke in regards to other practices. Would not recommend this practice to anyone.

FURIOUS show details FURIOUS
by sandra on Mar 10th, 2014

I think this Doctor and his HORRIBLE nurses should be shut down. My daughter was given vicodin from him for almost 4 years and because she missed 2 appointments they sent her a letter and said she could no longer come in and to find another doctor. forget the fact you CANT just stop vicodin you can go into seizures and worse, and this idiot of a doctor could care less, he also never shared test results its like a cow stable they herd you through and half the time dont even know your name. SHAME ON YOU DR SIROTENKO AND YOUR HORRIBLE NON PROFESSIONAL RUDE SNOTTY STAFF.I HOPE YOU ROT.

Dec 30th, 2013

STAFF IS AS BAD AS ANY I HAVE EXPERIENCED. SAYING THEY ARE RUDE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. VERY ARROGANT. IF I HAD STAFF LIKE THAT WORKING FOR ME, THEY WOULD BE FIRED. I WOULD AVOID SEEING THE DOC

Apr 3rd, 2013

First let s get things straigth: he is not an MD, he is a DO so his training was a little bit lighter in some areas. His other problems are coming from a lack of basic education regarding the interaction with other people. I doubt his clinical judgement in some situations.

WORST MD IN NY show details WORST MD IN NY
Mar 23rd, 2013

My husband was seen by this guy for a head injury. He was completely rude, condescending, disrespectful and incompetent in the office. He prescribed a medication that was contraindicated for the circumstances of his injury and he refused to order any diagnostic imaging studies. He told us "if you had a massive brain bleed or brain damage you wouldn't be here right now you would be bleeding from your eyes, in a coma or dead" and sent us home without any instructions or things to watch out for nothing at all. A few days later I called the office to ask if my husband needed a head CT or a hospital ( my husband started experiencing new unbearable head pain, vomiting, dizziness, vision changes and confusion) the receptionist was remarkably rude and actually tried to diagnose him herself. The doctor called my husband back a few minutes later and raised his voice to him saying that if we want to challenge his decision and go to a hospital for a CT scan he would prevent us from being able to do so because he would not approve it, therefore the insurance won't cover it. He went on to say if we insist on getting a second opinion then he will make a referral to a neurologist but he would not allow the appt to occur within the next 30 days so we would have to just deal with it until then. This is not an exaggeration. This actually happened. Beware.

unprofessional and arrogant show details unprofessional and arrogant
Jul 22nd, 2012

He has a huge ego and pride. Very uncouth and unprofessional. Should have been a nurse and never got in the doctor business. would have been an awful nurse too.

May 11th, 2012

Dr. Sirotenko is an excellent diagnostician. He really listens to each patient, and has helped me tremendously. I'm a registered nurse, so I wouldn't go to him if I didn't respect his knowledge.

Unprofessional dr. show details Unprofessional dr.
Mar 7th, 2012

A family member is a patient and I was concerned about this particular family member and called the office with the hopes of talking to the dr to tell him my concerns. The office staff was rude and said the dr could not discuss my family member with me...I already made it clear I knew of the laws, and also knew that he could not even confirm she was a patient, just wanted the dr to listen to me. They told me no, unless I was a patient, I could not speak to the dr, but to write a letter with my concerns. I was concerned that the contents of the letter would be shared with my family member. I was told by secretarial staff that it would be against the law to for him to share the letter, and she would ensure the dr would keep it confidential. Wrong. Not only did the dr share the letter with my family member, he let her read it, and then continued to say he works for her, not for her family, and apparently seemed angry like her family was questioning his competence as a dr,and what he was prescribing, when were questioning how prescription medications were being used. Even though my family member is not angry, it is the point. I will be taking this further. Completely unprofessional for a man who is suppose to care about patients. I am still in shock by his unprofessionalism.

Jun 8th, 2011

DR. SIROTENKO REFUSES TO CALL AFTER BLOOD WORK RESULTS. FOLLOW UP CALLS WERE NEVER RETURNED TO ME EVEN AFTER ASKING HIS OFFICE PEOPLE WERE TOLD. I NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT VARIOUS ISSUES AFTER MY BLOOD WORK AND THE PREVIOUS VISIT. NO CALLS WERE MADE BY HIM. I THINK HE RUNS A CLINIC, NOT A PATIENT NEED DOCTOR.

Apr 12th, 2011

A very caring and considerate man.

Apr 3rd, 2011

Very concerned and professional, but also straight about things. Great bedside manner, but you do feel a bit as if you're being rushed through the process - on the other hand, it does keep the office on schedule, and there are never any of those horrific hour long waits that you so frequently find at other professional services offices.

Ms. Diane Root show details Ms. Diane Root
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr Sirotenko is AWESOME! Very perfessional and friendly. He tends to be very proactive and has been spot on on every dianosis. I would not have anyone else as my primary care provider.His office staff are also great.

He's great show details He's great
Nov 9th, 2010

Love this Dr. Very thorough and professional. Very caring. He always makes me feel better!

Jan 7th, 2010

This Dr. out right lied about his examination and evaluation of me. I was completely floored by this because in person he seemed like a really nice guy and a decent Dr. He said that he evaluated things that he didn't test at all. I feel completely suckered by this guy.