Dr. George Sirotenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Sirotenko?

September 22nd, 2017

Egotistical and insecure

I went to Dr Sirotenko today for a first visit, and have never had such an awful visit with any doctor in my life. I barely said anything ( basically told him my symptoms) and was berated the entire time. When I was quiet ( basically in shock from his behavior) he asked me what was wrong? I said nothing I was trying to absorb everything he said and wasn't used to a doctor being so direct. This sent him into a bigger tirade and said this was the way he was and he wasn't going to change and he said maybe he wouldn't choose me for a patient! I asked 1 question ( which I think is what might have set him off.... Like how dare I ask questions?). I called my specialist after talking to him because some of what he told me about what I had been diagnosed with sounded wrong. The specialist confirmed what he told me was absolutely wrong! I actually feel very drained from such an unpleasant visit and verbally abused. It's too bad because I think in between his tirades some stuff about other symptoms I was having made sense. I can only assume he was in an extremely bad mood or got in a fight before I met him. His bedside manner was atrocious and he behaved over the top ( for lack of any other way to explain my experience)!

May 18th, 2017

If you have any complicated health problems, this is NOT the PCP for you..he likes his patients to be easy ..write a script or send them on to his vast index of other doctor's.... Over the years he has become a very unprofessional and could care less about patients well being ..get them in, get them out..show hime the money

September 16th, 2016

GOOD DIAGNOSTICIAN AND TRULY CARES

I have seen Dr Sirotenko for some time. He truly is a caring man and listens extremely well. His diagnosis ability has proven to be exceptional for me. He is clear about the direction he feels is needed and has great referral doctors when necessary. A very good doctor and an exceptional man.

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Sirotenko is very caring; knows what he is doing; does not waste time but spends time with patients.

May 18th, 2016

awesome dr & staff

Dr. Sirotenko is a great doctor, he takes his time and listens to you, he always professional and considerate. The office staff is wonderful! i am always greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Checking out and booking my follow up appointment was so easy , i believe the check out girls name was jackie, she was beyond helpful and went out of her way to get me in when she could. Also i called about a bill i received and spoke with the biller, Nicole I believe, she helped me so much to understand my bill and my insurance, she was understanding and patient. The office staff is remarkable , especially jackie and nicole. I highly recommend this office to anyone!

July 29th, 2015

He lies, better carry your medical records with you, when you go to another doctor.

I consider this Doctor dangerous. He almost cost me my life. The fact I survived was a miracle. I have met only one other doctor on the scale of crazy. He first comes across as friendly and caring. Make no mistake he is neither. He lies and lies, because it covers up his tracks. Why believe a patient, the doctor is always, right, my foot. , I had my medical records , when he lied two times at the ER and they believed him, until I had a big piece of evidence. I even told by him you know I have my records here, and carry them around with me, so that doctors will believe me, they call him and he lies. What kind of a doctor is this. A friend of mine was having a consult for the Social Security office and he works there. There job, is to assume you are lying and write down a 4 page report, for a visit that lasted 10 minutes, he keeps this experience quiet. He once told me, you know I already took your blood pressure, I did it without your knowledge, What, are you serious I thought to my self, now we can get blood pressure readings surprises, my foot, he is very good at lying, and if you are the patient, go anywhere else. Strange man. He will stop any long term med he is giving you suddenly, so plan on spending a lot of time in the Emergency Dept. I have worked in a teaching hospital here on medical floors and ICU, and I pray I never ever have one like him. . I passed out while driving on the expressway, 2 times, and suffered horribly at his hands. The white coat of silence is alive and well in Rochester, That is why he is still practicing. Doctors still don't believe patients, only the doctor, because they have no reason to lie, my foot., I find doctors lie all the time, first thing they learn in med school, protect yourself. I would give him all zeros, but this site won't let me.

April 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sirotenko for over 10 years. He is the kindest, most effictive, and caring physician I have ever worked with. His practice is outside of my "network", but he is worth every extra penny that I have to pay to keep working with him as my PCP!

February 15th, 2015

Poor

In a big hurry no compassion refuses to listen!

February 4th, 2015

awesome dr & staff

this doctor is a great doctor, very helpful and considerate. The office staff and nurses are always so helpful, the staff is very professional, and considerate to the patients. I get nothing but respectful and friendly care from the receptionist, nurses and the doctors every time i go into the office.

January 13th, 2015

He is prompt..always & courteous ..very nice doctor

March 27th, 2014

Love my doctor. Dislike the receptionist

I have been a patient of this doctor for many years. My whole family loves him for a doctor. Over those years he has changed receptionists several times. Well his lastest is the most unfriendly person he's hired by far! She is rude. She has no personality. And because of this I am thinking of changing doctors. I believe her name is Nicole. I have never had trouble with the rest of his staff. But this girl is ridiculously rude with patients. I mean for god sakes girl, smile! She left a message on our machine about an up coming appt. my friend was here when I played it. She couldn't believe how miserable she sounded. If this is the kind of treatment towards patients Dr Sirotenko approves of. He's going to be losing plenty more patients. I know my husband and kids have had enough of her. Time to make a change doc!

March 24th, 2014

Felt very rushed in appts. Felt some of his staff were not professional in any way. Actually kind of a joke in regards to other practices. Would not recommend this practice to anyone.