Internists

995 Senator Keating Blvd
Ste 3100
Rochester, NY 14618
585-473-1750
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

• Currently 2.4827586206897 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love my doctor. Dislike the receptionist  |  show details
by Debbie thillman on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of this doctor for many years. My whole family loves him for a doctor. Over those years he has changed receptionists several times. Well his lastest is the most unfriendly person he's hired by far! She is rude. She has no personality. And because of this I am thinking of changing doctors. I believe her name is Nicole. I have never had trouble with the rest of his staff. But this girl is ridiculously rude with patients. I mean for god sakes girl, smile! She left a message on our machine about an up coming appt. my friend was here when I played it. She couldn't believe how miserable she sounded. If this is the kind of treatment towards patients Dr Sirotenko approves of. He's going to be losing plenty more patients. I know my husband and kids have had enough of her. Time to make a change doc!

Mar 24th, 2014

Felt very rushed in appts. Felt some of his staff were not professional in any way. Actually kind of a joke in regards to other practices. Would not recommend this practice to anyone.

|  FURIOUS  |  show details
by sandra on Mar 10th, 2014

I think this Doctor and his HORRIBLE nurses should be shut down. My daughter was given vicodin from him for almost 4 years and because she missed 2 appointments they sent her a letter and said she could no longer come in and to find another doctor. forget the fact you CANT just stop vicodin you can go into seizures and worse, and this idiot of a doctor could care less, he also never shared test results its like a cow stable they herd you through and half the time dont even know your name. SHAME ON YOU DR SIROTENKO AND YOUR HORRIBLE NON PROFESSIONAL RUDE SNOTTY STAFF.I HOPE YOU ROT.

Dec 30th, 2013

STAFF IS AS BAD AS ANY I HAVE EXPERIENCED. SAYING THEY ARE RUDE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. VERY ARROGANT. IF I HAD STAFF LIKE THAT WORKING FOR ME, THEY WOULD BE FIRED. I WOULD AVOID SEEING THE DOC

Apr 3rd, 2013

First let s get things straigth: he is not an MD, he is a DO so his training was a little bit lighter in some areas. His other problems are coming from a lack of basic education regarding the interaction with other people. I doubt his clinical judgement in some situations.

|  WORST MD IN NY  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

My husband was seen by this guy for a head injury. He was completely rude, condescending, disrespectful and incompetent in the office. He prescribed a medication that was contraindicated for the circumstances of his injury and he refused to order any diagnostic imaging studies. He told us "if you had a massive brain bleed or brain damage you wouldn't be here right now you would be bleeding from your eyes, in a coma or dead" and sent us home without any instructions or things to watch out for nothing at all. A few days later I called the office to ask if my husband needed a head CT or a hospital ( my husband started experiencing new unbearable head pain, vomiting, dizziness, vision changes and confusion) the receptionist was remarkably rude and actually tried to diagnose him herself. The doctor called my husband back a few minutes later and raised his voice to him saying that if we want to challenge his decision and go to a hospital for a CT scan he would prevent us from being able to do so because he would not approve it, therefore the insurance won't cover it. He went on to say if we insist on getting a second opinion then he will make a referral to a neurologist but he would not allow the appt to occur within the next 30 days so we would have to just deal with it until then. This is not an exaggeration. This actually happened. Beware.

|  unprofessional and arrogant  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

He has a huge ego and pride. Very uncouth and unprofessional. Should have been a nurse and never got in the doctor business. would have been an awful nurse too.

May 11th, 2012

Dr. Sirotenko is an excellent diagnostician. He really listens to each patient, and has helped me tremendously. I'm a registered nurse, so I wouldn't go to him if I didn't respect his knowledge.

|  Unprofessional dr.  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

A family member is a patient and I was concerned about this particular family member and called the office with the hopes of talking to the dr to tell him my concerns. The office staff was rude and said the dr could not discuss my family member with me...I already made it clear I knew of the laws, and also knew that he could not even confirm she was a patient, just wanted the dr to listen to me. They told me no, unless I was a patient, I could not speak to the dr, but to write a letter with my concerns. I was concerned that the contents of the letter would be shared with my family member. I was told by secretarial staff that it would be against the law to for him to share the letter, and she would ensure the dr would keep it confidential. Wrong. Not only did the dr share the letter with my family member, he let her read it, and then continued to say he works for her, not for her family, and apparently seemed angry like her family was questioning his competence as a dr,and what he was prescribing, when were questioning how prescription medications were being used. Even though my family member is not angry, it is the point. I will be taking this further. Completely unprofessional for a man who is suppose to care about patients. I am still in shock by his unprofessionalism.

Jun 8th, 2011

DR. SIROTENKO REFUSES TO CALL AFTER BLOOD WORK RESULTS. FOLLOW UP CALLS WERE NEVER RETURNED TO ME EVEN AFTER ASKING HIS OFFICE PEOPLE WERE TOLD. I NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT VARIOUS ISSUES AFTER MY BLOOD WORK AND THE PREVIOUS VISIT. NO CALLS WERE MADE BY HIM. I THINK HE RUNS A CLINIC, NOT A PATIENT NEED DOCTOR.

Apr 12th, 2011

A very caring and considerate man.

Apr 3rd, 2011

Very concerned and professional, but also straight about things. Great bedside manner, but you do feel a bit as if you're being rushed through the process - on the other hand, it does keep the office on schedule, and there are never any of those horrific hour long waits that you so frequently find at other professional services offices.

|  Ms. Diane Root  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr Sirotenko is AWESOME! Very perfessional and friendly. He tends to be very proactive and has been spot on on every dianosis. I would not have anyone else as my primary care provider.His office staff are also great.

|  He's great  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

Love this Dr. Very thorough and professional. Very caring. He always makes me feel better!

Jan 7th, 2010

This Dr. out right lied about his examination and evaluation of me. I was completely floored by this because in person he seemed like a really nice guy and a decent Dr. He said that he evaluated things that he didn't test at all. I feel completely suckered by this guy.