Dr. George Siu MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 23rd, 2011
You won't find anyone better!
After being misdiagnosed about a thousand times I met Dr. Siu while in the emergency room at St. Agnes Hospital after having another seizure. It was my lucky day. He is the best medical care professional I have ever had for anything. He not only successfully diagnosed my condition and prescribed medication that leaves me seizure free but he is just a personable good person. He referred me to a specialist in San Francisco as well just so I had a greater peace of mind. No other doctor I saw was willing to write me a referal for a second opinion. Dr. Siu said he'd write me one for anywhere I'd like to go. He has been my doctor for six years and everytime I come in for a visit he tells me the latest research regarding my specific condition and any new medications available, even though I've been 100% happy with the medication he prescribed when I first met him (and have been on ever since). You can reach him at any time, appointments are easy to get and he sees you on time and his secretary Kelly is phenomenal. I can't give enought praise, I absolutely adore Dr. Siu.