Dr. George Skarvinko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Skarvinko?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. George Skarvinko?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2011

My husband and I chose Dr. George for our newborn after being referred to him by a friend. From my very first call to the office, the staff has been so pleasant, patient, and helpful! I am so glad that we chose him for our pediatrician. He is great with our son and he has great bedside manner. We highly recommend Dr. Skarvinko!

August 14th, 2008

If you are looking for someone who listens to what you have to say and has compassion for your child(ren) then this is the place for you. We have been seeing Dr. George for over 13 years now and we are, and always have been, 100% confident in him, as well as the rest of his team. He is concerned when he needs to be and is very up front with you as a parent. His main concern is the child and I appreciate that. He has a fantastic bed side manner. He has a great sense of humor, which can come in handy when you are completely stressed out with an infant (or teen for that matter!)! The kids adore, respect and trust him and that means a lot to me as a parent. Kids have a great "sixth" sense where people are concerned and I've come to listen to that where my children and doctors are concerned. If your are a new mom/dad or if you are looking for a new pediatrition, I urge you to schedule an appt. to talk with him. He is very honest and will answer any question you throw at him. His staff is wonderful and you can feel confident in seeing any of his doctors should he be unavailable.

October 8th, 2015