A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sledge
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledge graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sledge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Willard Sledge MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Sledge practice?
- Dr. George Sledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Sledge practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.