A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sledge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledge graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sledge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Willard Sledge MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Sledge practice?
- Dr. George Sledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Sledge practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.