A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Small has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital East
- Johnson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Small MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Small practice?
- Dr. George Small has 1 office location.
Dr. George Small practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.