A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Walton Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.