A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George So is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George So, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. So has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. So accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans