A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George So is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. So
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. So Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George So, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. So has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lam So MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George L. So practice?
- Dr. George So has 2 office locations.
Dr. George So practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Internists and Jamestown Cardiologists.