A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sofis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sofis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofis graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Sofis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
- North West Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Sofis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Sofis practice?
- Dr. George Sofis has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Sofis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Radiologists.