Dr. George Soliman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Soliman?

great instincts

Posted on September 30th, 2015

dr soliman has excellent medical instincts.he was the first to clue in on abcess pockets of infection that had stumped medical doctors for awhile.he was the first link in the chain that saved my life from dying of sepsis related conditions.he was personable while pulling no punches on what his medical diagnosis was.i would see him again.

The BEST doctor EVER!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I am not one to give praise very much, I am super hypercritical of everyone especially when it comes to healthcare but, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soliman at the Santa Rosa Community Clinic. I am over the age of 40 and have been to multiple doctors in my life. I quit going to see doctors about 15 years ago unless I had no other choice because the doctors that I had been seeing were more interested in processing patients like a fast food line to collect a paycheck than actually putting their education to use and I always felt like more of a nuisance than a person in need of diagnosis. Dr. Soliman genuinely cares!!! He in my opinion is a brilliant compassionate man and by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. If you are lucky enough to get Jennifer as your "nurse" you will be happy with her as well. She has a super personality and is very caring too. The other 2 "nurses" I have seen were not bad but would not stand out in a crowd...their quality of care I would have to rate significantly below average. If you see Dr Soliman and you do not have a stellar experience, I would be VERY surprised and would have to surmise that YOU are the problem, NOT Dr. Soliman. He always explains the procedure/office visit, always asks pertinent questions and LISTENS to your response and takes what you say into account. He genuinely wants to help you. The Hippocratic Oath Dr Soliman took really meant something to him and it shows.

Bar none the best doctor I have EVER seen!!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Soliman is the most compassionate, caring and understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure of paying to see. Dr Soliman listens and genuinely cares for his patients. He is "real" and doesn't throw jargon at you like other doctors. If anyone has had a bad experience with him, there must be something about that person that is off. Dr. Soliman is thorough in his examination/diagnosis. I always feel like I am his only patient Would recommend to anyone!!!

Got away from him!

Posted on May 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Soliman at the Escambia Community Clinic for a few years. He has a horrible bedside manner, is often rude and condescending, and rushes you out without even letting you express any concerns. I will say that maybe in his private practice he is different as I have heard from many people that he was a "great doctor." However, I never saw that side of him at the ECC. I'm sure the ECC is pretty stressful and he deals with a variety of patients, some may not be friendly. But, because of the less than friendly treatment I received from him, when I finally got health insurance through my job, I found a new doctor as soon as possible! Although he was a doctor on my insurance's provider list, I chose to leave due to his lack of bedside manner and rude attitude.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017