George Solomon, MD
Video profile
661 S Nova Rd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
386-615-7888
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Its been 8 years  |  show details
by Lidia marion on Aug 29th, 2014

I recommend Dr. Solomon without hesitation. I actually went to Dr. Solomon 8 years ago. I would not have true appreciation for his honesty, knowledge and experience till I had bad experience with two other Doctors that I won't even mention. I wanted to remedy the smokers lines I had surrounding my lips , to erase the lines around my eyes and forehead and to lessen the "marienet" lines that ran from my nose to my smile lines. He had enough experience to know my eyebrows would drop.. ageing my lids more if he botoxed my forehead and so we opted to do a shy amount to soften my stress nots in between my eyes. Also instead of just pumping filler in my lips leaving me with duck lips..he did a more discreet shaping of the other part of the lip and a bit of botox to instantly erase the creases around my lips. He could have raked in double the $ but he was honest about results and the affect of what I was asking for. I truly appreciated and respect that about him. the botox was superb. I did not look "windblown" at all yet he used enough botox that it lasted close to a year. I went to a different doctor due to moving out of area...boy did I regret it. Lopsided lips..doctor actually called another doctor into office visit to ask them why one lip was lifting up instead of out!smh .one eye became lazy due to uneven botox and thank god it only lasted 2-3 months cause it was bad! That's when I realized how great Dr.Solomons work is and that all plastic surgeons are not created equal no matter how "board sertified" they are. I now live in California and I will spend the extra money to fly to Florida to see Dr.Solomon.

|  Unacceptable results  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

Absolutely horrible experience. Surgery performed 4/25/13. Please see Solomoncosmeticreviews dot com for further details.

Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Solomon performed upper eyelid surgery on me - I am amazed a the results - my eye lids look awesome! The procedure was very comfortable. I experienced no pain at all.

by Harry on Nov 10th, 2013

He offered me different options, explained what to expect, he was very honest. Final result is amazing, I am so satisfied . Thank you Dr Solomon.

|  Great dr  |  show details
by Kellie on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr. Solomon and his staff is very friendly and very helpful to me. I went to Dr. Solomon after being in a car accident. Dr. Solomon helped me to recover from my accident he was friendly kind and I'm so grateful to him and his nice friendly staff. I definitely would recommend Dr. Solomon for any treatment that you may want to do for plastic surgery he is excellent he did an excellent job and I couldn't say enough about them I will definitely would love to go back and use them again in the future for any surgery that I would have to have he is awesome although I can just tell you try them you'll like him ! Great job doc and thank you all for everything you've done for me.

|  I LOVE my results!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

If you love yourself, you'll love Dr. Solomon! After a significant weight gain I worked my butt off (literally) to lose weight. However, after a year I hit a major plateau and couldn't lose or gain outside of a 5lb range. After much research and inquisition I chose to have Dr. Solomon perform lipo with local anesthesia, which was super important to me as I do NOT do well under general anesthesia, to my abdomen or as I referred to it my "bulging belly". Being awake during the procedure was nerve wracking, but really cool at the same time. Although the healing process was less than glamorous, between changing padding during draining and my oh so sexy compression garment, I was amazed that I only took Tylenol twice after my surgery. Just a couple of months after my surgery my belly was flat and I found that when my body stopped struggling to budge that belly fat it FINALLY got past its plateau. Fast forward a few more months and I had dropped that "significant weight", but was still plagued with a little area of fat under my chin. However, I had already lost TOO much weight in other areas, such as my thighs and my breasts so I didn't know what to do. Before my weight gain I was 130lbs and a DD (I come from a long line of top heavy women) and somehow, post weight loss, ended up deflating to a C/D. So, back to Dr. Solomon I went. After discussing my concerns with him I opted to deflate my chin with lipo and re-inflate my breasts with implants (WITH LOCAL ANESTHESIA!!!). The lipo on my chin took all of 20 minutes to complete and was noticeable within 24 hours. My breasts were scheduled for a separate date, as we agreed that it better suited my life and body's needs at the time. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it was to be awake during my breast augmentation and how perfectly Dr. Solomon placed my implants. Not only are my breasts back to being full, but his placement also lifted them giving me a very natural yet "perkier" appearance. I could go on and on about Dr. Solomon and his staff, as they are all great (which is important), but above and beyond that I felt you should also know how happy I am with what I took home and am living with (i.e. my results). I couldn't be happier with my entire experience, beginning to end, and will be going to Dr. Solomon for any future cosmetic surgery I may need.

by Sasha on Sep 24th, 2013

I went to Dr. Solomon for Botox in the palm harbor office. Dr. Solomon took his time to explain to me what areas to treat with botox. He didn't try to sell me more botox than I needed. The staff was great and very friendly. The office is very clean and inviting. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon at Solomon Cosmetic Center. I will be going for other procedures.

|  Adora Body Sculpting Tampa FL  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I recommend Dr Solomon with ease and peace of mind. He took time to answer my husbands questions and my questions with open honest sincerity. The staff is well appointed and work very hard to make you feel comfortable. At the time of the breast augmentation, Dr. Solomon is incredibly nimble and truly a magician. He had no worries about allowing my husband in the room to assist in determining the appropriate size. Dr. Solomon did an above average job and I love my new look (and so does my husband) I would recommend this doctor 100 times over and can't wait for him to do my lipo.

|  Worst visit ever  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Worst service ever!!! Just got home from Dr. Solomon. Got botox on June 20 and it didnt even last for 2 mo. (Had botox done many time before that lasted over 3 mo. at another doctor) Dr. Solomon says its not my problem and if you want correction you need to pay!!! What kind of scam is this? Is the botox expired, or is he scamming his clients? Never going there again, and will tell all my friends about the worst doctors office I ever been to.

|  Weight loss  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Since I started seeing Dr. Solomon in February for weight loss, I have lost almost 70lbs! I am 27yrs old and have 3 kids. It has been about 7yrs since I was under 200 lbs. I am so excited! I am still seeing him so I can get down to my goal weight and plan to have Dr. Solomon do an arm lift and some lipo in a few months.

|  Tummy tuck  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I am very happy with the procedure -tummy tuck with liposuction of upper and lower abdomen. I had been working out but was unable to lose the "muffin top" no matter what I did. I now have a flat tummy and look great in my clothes! I get compliments all the time about how great I look. I can wear fitted clothing now with confidence. I would highly recommend this procedure with Dr Solomon. Dr Solomon took time to meet with me and determine what was the best way to treat me to get the results I wanted. He was great. I would no hesitate to do other procedures with Dr Solomon.

Mar 7th, 2012

WHEN I WENT TO SEE DR. SOLOMON NEVER IMAGINED THAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOING TO BE SO WONDERFUL. HES STAFF ARE SO CARING THAT WHEN YOU GET TO HIS PLACE YOU FEEL LIKE AT HOME. HE TOOK ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO EXPLAIN STEP BY STEP THE PROCEDURE FOR I WENT TO SEE HIM FOR. HES KIND, COURTEOUS. WHEN THE SURGERY CAME THAT DAY FOR THE LIPO . HE GAVE ME SO MUCH TRUST AND CONFORT.MY SURGERY CAME OUT PERFECT!!!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY WITH THIS DR. THERES NO ONE FOR ME LIKE HIM HE IS A SCULPTURE. NEXT DAY I WENT TO WORK. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE LIKE I HAD WITH DR. SOLOMON.

|  Lipo patient  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I recently had liposuction with Dr Solomon. He has very good bed side manners, very knowledgeable, he explained everything in details at the consultation time. The staff was very nice, they answered all my questions and made me feel more comfortable. I am having amazing results! I would definitely recommend Dr Solomon to all my friends and family!

Mar 1st, 2012

Went in for Fillers (Restylane) results were great. Staff was very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr Solomon explained in detail my options and what he felt would be necessary to acheive my expectations. Injections were painless. I get compliments daily on how rested I look.I would/will refer my friends and family to this facility.

|  Great experience, excellent doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I took my daughter to have liposuction . The procedure was easy, no anesthesia needed, he numbs the area where the fat is taken out. He is a very professional and knoledgeble doctor. The results were great and my daughter's was thrilled !!I will highly recommend him.

Nov 18th, 2011

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. GEORGE SOLOMON TO ANYONE!!!!!HE CANCELLED A MEDIUM FACELIFT ON ME, BECAUSE HE SAID I DID TOO MUCH CHECKING INTO HIS BACKGROUND!!!! NOW, HE WILL NOT RETURN MY MONEY SO I HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT!!! BEWARE!!!!

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, I don't get involved in the finances as I am employed by the company. I checked with management and they assured me that they called groupon and notified them that you did not receive services and they are the one that should return your money. As to refusing to do your face lift, if you remember you purchased groupon for the wrong procedure and ethically I will not perform the wrong procedure. I am sorry you feel that way and I wish you the best of luck.

|  Could not be more pleased!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Had Lipo done to my abdominal and flank areas. Dr. Solomon was extremely pleasant and professional. I love the work he did and am very pleased with the results. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I felt at ease having the procedure done awake. He answered all questions and stayed until I was satisfied during the follow up!

May 5th, 2011

I first sought out a free consultation with Ageless Medispa's Doctor in January of this year. In mid February I started Dr. Solomon's weight loss program. My beginning weight was 300.7 pounds. Here I am 69 days later, in early may with a weight loss of 45 pounds! I am currently at 265 pounds, and am going strong! Doctor Solomon meets with each patient every two weeks to go over the diet, the exercise program, medicine in take, b12 shot administration, and answers any questions or concerns you have. Each weigh in you receive a complex print out of exact weight loss, weight of each limb, water weight calculation, and progress chart. The staff is extremely friendly, and judgement free. They're flexible with appointments, and offer payment plans, protein supplements, many cosmetic creams, treatments, and procedures. I recommend them to everyone who has noticed and mentioned my progress. I have never been happier!

Jan 21st, 2011

I had excellent service!

|  My experience  |  show details
by Simply AgeLess! on Jan 21st, 2011

I have been a happy patient of Dr. Solomon for approximately 3 years. I was 40 but definatley not "fabulous" I started on his weight loss program in the Fall of 2008- My highest weight was 240lbs- I had lost 20lbs on my own-but had actually increased my fat% due to minimizing calories but not eating a balanced diet. Dr. Solomon taught me how I needed to modify my nutrition plan to incorporate a high protein diet that would support lean muscle in order to burn fat. The Total Body Composition scale they have at AgeLess MediSpa was the best tool as it kept me motivated to see my numbers improving every time. Within a year I went from size 20 to size 12. This past summer after losing 75 lbs total- Dr. Solomon recommended a Liposuction/Tummy Tuck procedure to take care of the loose/ stretched out skin in my abdomen that was due to being overweight. I had this awake procedure on a Fri and though taking it easy the first week, never missed a day of work. I am thrilled with my results and now I am 43 and finally feel fantastic! My energy level is great and my overall health and well being has increased! Please go see Dr. Solomon if you have issues with weight or just need some fine tuning- My only regret is waiting so long to do something about it!