A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Soncrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Soncrant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Soncrant, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soncrant graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soncrant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Darrel Soncrant DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Soncrant practice?
- Dr. George Soncrant has 1 office location.
Dr. George Soncrant practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Psychiatrists and Green Bay Addiction Specialists.