A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Soncrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Soncrant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soncrant
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soncrant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Soncrant, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soncrant graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soncrant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Darrel Soncrant DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Soncrant practice?
- Dr. George Soncrant has 1 office location.
Dr. George Soncrant practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Psychiatrists and Green Bay Adolescent Specialists.