A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sosenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sosenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosenko
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sosenko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sosenko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosenko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sosenko has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sosenko MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Sosenko practice?
- Dr. George Sosenko has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sosenko practices Urology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Urologists.