Dr. George Sosenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Sosenko?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. was knowledgeable regarding my issues, however, day of surgery was very short when I asked questions about my surgery, also did not leave any instructions about post op care needed, received no follow up phone call from the office or Dr. When I called his office to ask about an issue I was having I received unwanted advice from his receptionist / medical assistant! I am satisfied with the surgery performed, however, I am not satisfied with his way of handing post op information which is critical.

Posted on December 15th, 2013

$180 for 3min and no real help just advise. No more Thank you

Great Doctor and phenomenal surgeon

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Sosenko and i couldn't be happier with my decision to see him. We talked about my options for impotence in great detail and we tried many of them. Our last step was a penile implant. The outcome was great! I was in minimal pain and was told the procedure took 25 minutes. Its been 3 years since surgery and i am very happy with the decision i came to with Dr. Sosenko. Phenomenal bedside manners and truly has gifted hands. I recommended him to my brother in law and he is scheduled to see him and making the trip in from Kenosha.

Wow. Great dr

Posted on August 11th, 2011

He did a radical prostate on me and I was in hospital forv2 days after and he came to see me 2x a day to see how I was doing. I was discharged and he gave me his number to call with any questions. To top it off, I got me erections back in 3 months! Unreal bedside manners and great surgeon.

Posted on September 20th, 2017