A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sowerby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sowerby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowerby
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sowerby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowerby graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Sowerby MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George W. Sowerby practice?
- Dr. George Sowerby has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Sowerby practices Psychiatry near Towanda, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Mansfield, PA.
See Towanda Psychiatrists.