Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Spady II
Dr. George Spady II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR, with other offices in Soldotna, AK and Tualatin, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Spady is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. Dr. Spady has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Spady II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Spady II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.