Learn more about Dr. George Spaeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Spaeth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaeth
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spaeth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Spaeth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Iris Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaeth graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spaeth has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Spaeth MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Spaeth practice?
- Dr. George Spaeth has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Spaeth practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.