A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Spaeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Spaeth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaeth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spaeth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Spaeth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Iris Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaeth graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spaeth has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Spaeth MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Spaeth practice?
- Dr. George Spaeth has 1 office location.
Dr. George Spaeth practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.