The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Spanos
Dr. George Spanos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Spanos is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Harbor City (South Bay Medical Center), Keck Hospital of USC and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Spanos has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. George Spanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.
Dr. Trisha Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Harbor City, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Vadim Tsesin
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Harbor City, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Chris Jensen
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Harbor City, CA 0 mi26