Dr. George Stachecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Stachecki?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. George Stachecki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015

Best Doctor

I've seen Dr. Stachecki for 10+ years and have always had fantastic service and care. I highly recommend him. A lot of these bad reviews seem EXTREMELY out of character. It makes me question if these people are even reviewing the right person, or if possibly they just hate doctors.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stachecki BARGED INTO my appointment with MY doctor!

I was in my patient appointment with MY primary doctor who also performs my well woman exams when Dr. Stachecki barged into my patient appointment with MY doctor. I was beyond embarrassed, he would NOT leave and he took over the entire conversation. Furthermore, my husband was his patient at a nearby hospital, Dr. Stachecki was NOT aware when he had gone from simply flu-like symptoms to partially paralyzed. THREE of us in our household were sick with the same viral illness and one of us was now paralyzed, yet Dr. Stachecki refused to consult with an infectious disease doctor. I finally had to FIRE Dr. Stachecki and go over his head through hospital administration to FINALLY get an infectious disease doctor to examine my spouse and then finally come to the proper diagnosis which completely contradicted Dr. Stachecki's so-called "treatment" which had resulted in the paralysis. NEVER dehydrate a patient with a viral infection! Basic standard of care! Furthermore now I have a serious trust issue when I'm with any of my doctors for my life-threatening situation because I never know who's going to barge in through the door during my patient appointment with my doctor. Despite a factor of years, I still feel violated for what occurred during my appointment when Dr. Stachecki barged into MY appointment.

June 21st, 2013

A+++++++

Dr. Stachecki is the BEST doctor I have found. I am a RN, BSN and have chosen him as our family doctor. He is well educated, patient, kind, compassionate and genuinely cares for his patients. I credit him with getting us healthy and keeping us healthy. Even getting us off some chronic medications. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. RUN TO HIM if you care about your health!

February 12th, 2013

Shame!

Shame on the Missouri Board of medical for allowing doctors like this to practice medicine. We have been patients for 6 years and recently switched because of our last few experiences in this office. Dr. Stachecki has no clue whats in your file before he even walks in. we are done with this incompetent doctor. RUN DONT WALK FROM THIS DOCTOR!

January 27th, 2012

Very kind manner and gets to bottom of issues. Would recommend to anyone.

April 19th, 2011

RUDE, DEPLORABLE BEDSIDE MANNER

This was a first visit with this doctor and it was shocking. He was so rude, and insensitive that he told me I should find another doctor. He would not even give me a needed tetanus booster. He refused to address any of my chronic pain issues, and concluded with NO help of any kind for my muscle spasms or pain, could not even treat poison ivy. This doctor is a dud.

January 25th, 2011

Dr Stacheki is more interested in getting to his next patient than finding a diagnosis for the one he is seeing!

December 11th, 2010

Patient

He is a kind and softspoken Doctor. He will spend as much time with you as is needed. Testing results are given very quickly and most "things" are completed in the office.

October 28th, 2010