A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett Stackhouse graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett Stackhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse practice?
- Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.