A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett Stackhouse
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Stackhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett Stackhouse graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett Stackhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse practice?
- Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bennett Stackhouse practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.