Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Stafford III
Dr. George Stafford III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havre, MT, with other offices in Alamosa, CO and Alamosa, CO. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stafford is affiliated with San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center, Huerfano County Med Ctr, Walsenburg, Co and Conejos County Hosp, La Jara, Co. He speaks English.
Dr. George Stafford III has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Stafford III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havre, MT.