A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stamataros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stamataros, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamataros graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stamataros DO is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George Stamataros practice?
- Dr. George Stamataros has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stamataros practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Endocrinologists.