A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stankevych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stankevych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stankevych, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankevych graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stankevych has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Northern Illinois Med Ctr, McHenry, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lane Stankevych MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Stankevych practice?
- Dr. George Stankevych has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stankevych practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Obstetricians & Gynecologists.