A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stark, MD is board certified in Surgery - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Stark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Latimer Stark MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Stark practice?
- Dr. George Stark has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Stark practices Surgery, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, and Urology near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Urologists.