A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stege, Medical Bariatrics (Weight Loss) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Stege graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stege has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christian Stege MD is a male Bariatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Stege practice?
- Dr. George Stege has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stege practices Bariatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Bariatric Specialists.