A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stephen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stephen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Stephen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Stephen practice?
- Dr. George Stephen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stephen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.