A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stewart, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stewart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stewart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George Stewart practice?
- Dr. George Stewart has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Stewart practices Allergy & Immunology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Allergists.