Learn more about Dr. George Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stewart, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stewart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stewart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George Stewart practice?
- Dr. George Stewart has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Stewart practices Allergy & Immunology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Allergists.