Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Stewart II
Dr. George Stewart II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Stewart has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Stewart II has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. George Stewart II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Charles Grayson
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Ocala, FL 1.82 mi33
Dr. Jay Pravda
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 2.52 mi39
Dr. Wendell Colberg
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Ocala, FL 2.72 mi27