A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Stoev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Stoev is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Stoev has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. T G. Stoev practice?
Dr. T Stoev practices Internal Medicine near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Internists.