A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Stoev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Stoev is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Stoev has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T George Stoev MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. T G. Stoev practice?
- Dr. T Stoev has 3 office locations.
Dr. T Stoev practices Internal Medicine near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Collierville Internists.