Learn more about Dr. George Stohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stohr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stohr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stohr, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Stohr graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Stohr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Stohr DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Stohr practice?
- Dr. George Stohr has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stohr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.