A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stoica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stoica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoica
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoica Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoica graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Stoica has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Silviu Stoica MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Stoica practice?
- Dr. George Stoica has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stoica practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists, Kissimmee Critical Care Practitioners, and Kissimmee Pulmonologists.