A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stollsteimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stollsteimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stollsteimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stollsteimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stollsteimer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stollsteimer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stollsteimer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Stollsteimer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Stollsteimer practice?
- Dr. George Stollsteimer has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stollsteimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons.