A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stoneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stoneman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stoneman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoneman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stoneman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Beattie Stoneman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Stoneman practice?
- Dr. George Stoneman has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Stoneman practices Otolaryngology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists.