A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Suarez, Specializes in Urology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Suarez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe).
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Suarez MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Suarez practice?
- Dr. George Suarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Suarez practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.