A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Suarez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Suarez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe).
Dr. Suarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Suarez practice?
Dr. George Suarez practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.