A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Suarez, Specializes in Urology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Suarez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe).
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Suarez MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Suarez practice?
- Dr. George Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Suarez practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.