2.5

by Tom Lambert on Jul 30th, 2015

I trust Dr. Suarez 100%. His knowledge and experience is second to none in my opinion. He was there when I really needed him and offered his home and cell phone number with instructions to call anytime if I needed him. That type of commitment to patients is hard to find today.

by Dr. Jim J on Jun 4th, 2015

Great personal time and very interesting smart doctor. I am a primary care doctor. Dr. Suarez is the treal deal.

Jun 3rd, 2015

AWFUL!

S T A Y A W A Y show details S T A Y A W A Y
May 12th, 2015

I went to see Dr George Suarez two weeks ago. I had read some of the reviews, and they were spot on (although at the time I went against my gut). Dr Suarez is probably the rudest, most unprofessional physician I've ever come across. He never looked at me in the eye, at no point asked me any questions, or cared to listen to my questions. He was typing the the whole time I was there. I have United Healthcare PPO and I was paying for my co pay, yet Dr Suarez literally made me feel I was bothering him. FYI I am in customer service, and trust me I've had plenty of difficult clients. This is probably the first time I've ever written a review on anyone in my life. But I don't want anyone to go through the same experience I went through. PS -- I have to say the ladies at the front desk are very nice and kind, so please don't let that fool you.

The worst doctor! show details The worst doctor!
by R.Perez on May 8th, 2015

One year ago today, this doctor ruined my life by performing a green light laser surgery I did not need. He burned my sphincter, my bladder and my urethra. I had to be submitted to Another surgery with a real surgeon to implant an artificial sphinter. Goin to Dr. George M. Suarez was a terrible experiece and suffering. I have been ruined for life. I do not recommend this doctor to any one. I hope this comment is not erased like my previous one. Run from this doctor!

Happy Man show details Happy Man
by Jacques Bertrand on Mar 9th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Suarez worried and very shaky. He was very thorough and professional, made me feel at ease and was extremely knowledgeable in his field. I suffered from erectile dysfunction and had an IPP put in. I am a very happy patient and so is my wife.

Dec 9th, 2013

non caring!

Doctor's Response

Not True

well taken care of show details well taken care of
by Brown on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Suarez has taken good care of me over a year and a half . He postponed his family vacation to help me while in the hospital. I feel he is a very caring and talented doctor.

Aug 22nd, 2013

Very rude did an unnecessry surgery on me that causar me to go to a real doctor and 5 Moré surgery. Was a nightmare

May 3rd, 2013

Rude, arrogant and does not make eye contact. Staff wonderful!!!!!'\ STAY AWAY

Apr 11th, 2013

Very poor beside manner, does not explain things just asks questions and writes. Does not explain recommendations or diagnosis. But worst of all I waited over 2.5 hours to be seen. I had a 11:30 appointment and it was passed 3 pm that the doctor showed up. The waiting room was full of patients waiting! Office decor is aweful! Very arrogant doctor. Go somewhere else! One positive,front staff and nurse are very friendly and nice.

Feb 18th, 2013

NO BEDSIDE MANNER! NEVER GOING BACK! NO EYE CONTACT!

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. George Suarez does not perform due diligence, is detached from the doctor patient relationship and has handled my case in a very unprofessional manner on more than one occasion. I would not recommend this doctor and will not see him again!

Aug 17th, 2011

Entire consultation lasted exactly one minute (not joking). Showed no interest in giving a careful examination and spoke way too fast. Very unprofessional and uncaring. Office staff was very friendly though. Don't go to this guy..

Best of among the Best show details Best of among the Best
by ARB on Oct 5th, 2008

The very best urologist in the Country!