Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  The worst doctor! He ruined my life!!  |  show details
by R. Perez on Nov 11th, 2014

Never go to see this doctor. The worst experience of my life. He lied to me and performed a green light laser surgery that I did not need . In the surgery he damaged me for life. He burned my sphincter and my urethra and my bladder. I had to get another surgery with another doctor to correct the damage with an artificial sphincter. This malpractice has ruined my life. This doctor is an irresponsible and he is a liar. I will never recommend this doctor to anybody. And also, he has not malpractice insurance. So, patients; be careful!

|  the most incompetant doctor in miami  |  show details
by steven diaz on Oct 3rd, 2014

I was scheduled for a vasectomy today by dr. suarez and his office staff . I was called by Dr. suarez's office and the surgical center to confirm the procedure, date and time. I arrived ontime to the surgical center on 10/03. After having been through the whole pre op process and connected to the IV fluids for 2 hours, Dr. Suarez's secretary called to cancel the procedure because he was on a conference call! Never did Dr. Suarez pick up the phone to relay any sort of apology in regards to the inconveninence. I am disgusted at his lack of consideration and bed side manner. I had to rearrange work for today as well as childcare for the weekend for my 2 small children. Stay away from this Physician at all costs. He has a lack of human compassion and consideration for his patients.

Dec 9th, 2013

non caring!

|  well taken care of  |  show details
by Brown on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Suarez has taken good care of me over a year and a half . He postponed his family vacation to help me while in the hospital. I feel he is a very caring and talented doctor.

Aug 22nd, 2013

Very rude did an unnecessry surgery on me that causar me to go to a real doctor and 5 Moré surgery. Was a nightmare

May 3rd, 2013

Rude, arrogant and does not make eye contact. Staff wonderful!!!!!'\ STAY AWAY

Apr 11th, 2013

Very poor beside manner, does not explain things just asks questions and writes. Does not explain recommendations or diagnosis. But worst of all I waited over 2.5 hours to be seen. I had a 11:30 appointment and it was passed 3 pm that the doctor showed up. The waiting room was full of patients waiting! Office decor is aweful! Very arrogant doctor. Go somewhere else! One positive,front staff and nurse are very friendly and nice.

Feb 18th, 2013

NO BEDSIDE MANNER! NEVER GOING BACK! NO EYE CONTACT!

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. George Suarez does not perform due diligence, is detached from the doctor patient relationship and has handled my case in a very unprofessional manner on more than one occasion. I would not recommend this doctor and will not see him again!

Aug 17th, 2011

Entire consultation lasted exactly one minute (not joking). Showed no interest in giving a careful examination and spoke way too fast. Very unprofessional and uncaring. Office staff was very friendly though. Don't go to this guy..

|  Best of among the Best  |  show details
by ARB on Oct 5th, 2008

The very best urologist in the Country!