A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Surla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Surla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Surla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Surla graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Surla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cezar Surla MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Surla practice?
- Dr. George Surla has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Surla practices Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Astoria Gastroenterologists.