A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Swanson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alden Swanson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Swanson practice?
- Dr. George Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Swanson practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Anniston, AL.
See Morgantown Anesthesiologists and Morgantown Critical Care Practitioners.