Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Swanson
Dr. George Swanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua, HI, with another office in Morgantown, WV. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Swanson is affiliated with Monongalia County General Hospital, Us Navy Hosp Camp Lester and Methodist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Swanson has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. George Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua, HI.
Dr. Michael Battaglia
Kailua, HI 0.01 mi14
Dr. Takkin Lo
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Kailua, HI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Michael Clark
Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Kailua, HI 0.01 mi10