A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Swartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Swartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Swartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Swartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Swartz practice?
- Dr. George Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. George Swartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.