inactive

George Holland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 3 reviews

June 2nd, 2016
The Mad Receptionist
The Receptionist makes you not want to visit this Doctor .Her mean grumpy Azz!!!

June 10th, 2015
The Golden Rule Doc
I have visited Dr. Holland every quarter for over a year now. Yes, some may think him to be rude, but that is not the case. His time is valuable, but he also knows my time is valuable. After my initial visit, each visit has been no more than 20 minutes from the time I walk in and back out. A few weeks ago I set up an appointment with Dr. Holland earlier than my normal visit to satisfy my wife. Work demands and other life events were putting much pressure on me. Dr. Holland listened as a friend would, he advised me that I needed to make job decision very soon and to take a vacation with my wife. Dr. Holland does care for his patients, and I'm certain, as with any person who has the power to provide drugs with a signature, his guard is up when you first meet him. Besides he is human, haven't you had a bad day before or a long night? Are you so self-centered that you can't show some grace to others? People complain about the checkout girl at the grocery store not being friendly, yet she's working as hard as she can to provide for a sick child at home dying with cancer that she's been up all night with. In defense of Doc Holland and others, unless you can read minds and know what others have gone through, don't be so quick to judge. I've spent time in prison, prison's golden rule is to do unto others, before they can do unto you. Stop putting yourself first!

February 3rd, 2015
Bed side manners are very, very bad.
I don't think this Dr. really cares about his patients. He seems like a very angry person and appears to be un-happy.

June 26th, 2013
Excellent doc. Very helpful.

January 25th, 2012
His bedside manners need improving. His nurse and front desk personal are more sympathetic that he is. I was very disappointed during my recent visit to his office.