A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schroeder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schroeder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Schroeder practice?
Dr. George Schroeder practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.