A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schroeder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schroeder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Torrington Schroeder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. George Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schroeder practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.