A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schroeder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schroeder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Torrington Schroeder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. George Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schroeder practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.