A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Taylor practice?
- Dr. George Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. George Taylor practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.