A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Taylor practice?
- Dr. George Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. George Taylor practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.