A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Marshall Tai MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Tai practice?
- Dr. George Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.