Dr. George Talbot Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Wailuku, HI

3.0

August 4th, 2015
Said he would follow up / coordinate with a Specialist and never followed through. Talks at you, not with you about conditions and treatments.

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Talbot does not listen to his patients. Dr. Talbot tells you he will work with other specialties to help you with your condition and has never followed through. After years on the same treatment regime for my condition with Dr. Talbot, Dr. Talbot suddenly calls and says he can't support my treatment plan and I need to find another doctor! He abandons you without coming up with alternate solutions. I've been Dr. Talbots patient for over 13 years.

June 7th, 2015
Great doctor

July 15th, 2014
company man
Doesn't listen. Never makes note of the patient's expressed feelings/concerns. He's strictly devoted to time with patients, ability to refer for more co-pay, and never a fix. He seems to be most interested in keeping patients coming back. He boasts of having 2300 patients assigned to him. 2299, now.

October 18th, 2011
Good and Caring doctor
My visits with Dr Talbot are always like visits with family - the good ones. He remembers me, shares stories of himself, and takes good care of me. He suggests without nagging. He is personable and very likeable. He stays in touch between visits with phone calls and email. He is sincere and I feel he truly cares about my well being. He makes me feel that I am more than a patient, but a friend. I like that and am glad he is my physician. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good family doctor.