A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taliadouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Taliadouros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taliadouros
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Taliadouros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taliadouros, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliadouros graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Taliadouros has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Taliadouros MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Taliadouros practice?
- Dr. George Taliadouros has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Taliadouros practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.