A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taliadouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Taliadouros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taliadouros, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliadouros graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Taliadouros has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Taliadouros MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Taliadouros practice?
- Dr. George Taliadouros has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Taliadouros practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.