A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Tanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Tanaka, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanaka
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tanaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Tanaka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanaka graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tanaka has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H George Tanaka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H G. Tanaka practice?
- Dr. H Tanaka has 6 office locations.
Dr. H Tanaka practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.