A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Tanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Tanaka, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanaka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tanaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Tanaka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanaka graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tanaka has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H George Tanaka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H G. Tanaka practice?
- Dr. H Tanaka has 6 office locations.
Dr. H Tanaka practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.