Learn more about Dr. George Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Tang practice?
- Dr. George Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.