Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Tang
Dr. George Tang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tang is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Glendale Adventist Medical Center and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital. Dr. Tang has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Tang has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. George Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Clinical Psychology, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. T Ackerson II
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Mark Jo
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi11