Learn more about Dr. George Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Tang practice?
- Dr. George Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.